James brought this website to my attention the other day. The Burning house describes itself as:
The idea that you sit, and consider the things you hold most dear to you seems quite simple. Yet when I began to make a list, I found myself struggling to limit items considering most were linked to quite important memories throughout my lifetime. Anyway, heres a collection of items i’d take with me. Or metophorically speaking at least.
Listed from the top left:
- Christian Louboutin Bianca’s. My Graduation shoes bought my my mum.
- Hair Extensions. We all know I can’t live without them.
- A Cinema Ticket from my first date with Sam.
- A heart from my best friend.
- MAC Blusher. I’m female.
- Blackberry Bold. Who can live without BBM?!
- My ‘little black book’, my address book filled with all my uni friends contact infomation.
- Cheeky. My childhood comfort.
- Tea flask. A must for winter mornings.
- Yorkshire Tea.
- Buddha figurine. I love Buddha.
- A notelet from my Aunty. It makes me smile always.
- Glitter Nail Varnish.
- My 21st Key. A present from my Nanna.
- Coco Butter Vaseline.
- Ipod Touch.
- Danbo. My favourite present from Sam. My photographic friend.
- The Secret- Rhonda Byrne.
This is my collection. Anyone else have any to share I’d love to see your take. My friends on Project365 are doing the same.