12 of the oddest things you should come probably come to terms with before you visit the USA
1. They tip! EVERYONE! See here, my guide to tipping in the USA
2. Tax, you pick it up at a nice round $10 and then BOOM ‘that’ll be $12.39 please’ WHAT?!
3. Their amazing approach to explaining directions ‘ok so what you’re gonna do is you’re gonna make a right, and then make a left’ AWSOME!
4. Supersize! Oh yes, been faced with the ‘want to make that a large’ is considered an insult ‘want to make that supersize’ is now the question
5. Crossing the road. In England, its pretty much a free for all. Crossings are there but whatever. Oh no in America, you cross at crossings, crazy right?
6. Cheerleaders, at almost every sporting event they are there! WHY?!
11. Free refills, amazing and slowly reaching us in the UK but American’s love the free refills!
Lots of love, Rebekah xx